Tasman New Jar Tester To Meet Growing Demand
To meet growing demand and provide a better service, Tasman Australia purchased a brand new drilling and fishing jar tester.
The Jar Tester unit is designed to test the operation of fishing jars, downhole drilling tools and drilling jars. It consists of a horizontal frame fabricated out of standard heavy duty H-beam. The Compression and Tension forces are applied through a hydraulic cylinder which can be read on the analogue gauge mounted on the control console.
- One man operation.
- Simple beam frame design.
- Supplied in split lengths, which can be jointed as per space requirements; longer tools can be accommodated.
- Capable of testing, tension & compression.
- Test force can be adjusted to attain desired force for proper testing.
- Tool range up to 9-1/2” Jars (standard)
- Line Pull: Extension – 215, 470 lbs @ 190bar
- Line Pull: Retraction – 248,300 lbs @ 190 bar
- Total frame length: 42’ (standard) in 3 sections
- Operating: pressure 2,900psi
- Console: Weight = 300 kgs
- Electrical connections: 20 HP motor – 3 phase – 415V, 50/60Hz.
- Hydraulic pump: Variable – 57 litres/min.
The Tasman jar tester was commissioned in June 2015 and is servicing clients in the oil and gas sector.
For more information visit Tasman’s Jar Tester page or make an inquiry contact us