New Cougar Jars Addition To Tasman Australia
The latest tool added to Tasman Australia’s Inventory that complements Tasman United Arab Emirates and New Zealand stock is the Cougar DJ-10 Double Acting Hydra-Mechanical Jar. The DJ-10 is assembled with the same dependable mechanical lock mechanism as the Cougar DS DJ-6, only with the added capacity to jar down hydraulically.
The DJ10 Cougar Jar includes the following features:
- The mechanical latch ensures the jar will not fire prematurely
- The mechanical latch eliminates component wear while drilling
- The mechanical latch eliminates the need for a safety collar
- Hydraulic delay up and down allows the operator to vary jarring loads in both directions
- With adjustable lock loads, the jar can be run in compression or in tension
- The jar is designed with a locking mechanism in place, but it can be produced without a lock
- Standard operating temperatures up to 250℉ (121℃). Special seals are available for operating temperatures up to 450℉ (232℃)
Want to add this tool to your project? Head to https://www.tasmanoiltools.com/contact-us/ and get in touch with one of our Tasman Oil Tools representatives.