Health & Safety Bulletin – Electrical Safety – July 2016
What should I do to keep safe? Follow these simple steps:
- Use the right Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Isolate all power before entering or performing electrical task – DO NOT WORK “LIVE”.
- Identify all electrical sources and assess the risks.
- Disconnect or switch off the supply and lock the switch.
- Test before you touch.
- Reassess if anything changes.
Watch this video to learn more about these simple steps to keep yourself and your workers safe Watch Now!